BENEFITS OF METHADONE MAINTENANCE TREATMENT
Methadone maintenance treatment has important benefits for addicted individuals and for society.
- Reduced or stopped use of injection drugs.
- Reduced risk of overdose and of acquiring or transmitting diseases such as HIV, hepatitis B or C, bacterial infections, endocarditis, soft tissue infections, thrombophlebitis, tuberculosis, and STDs.
- Reduced mortality – the median death rate of opiate-dependent individuals in MMT is 30 percent of the rate of those not in MMT.
- Possible reduction in sexual risk behaviors, although evidence on this point is conflicting.
- Reduced Criminal Activity.
- Improved family stability.
- Employment Potential.
- Improved Pregnancy Outcomes.
SERVICES AND FEES
The Center of Renewed Promises offers low, competitive fees. Call now to schedule your appointment.
Dose: $11.00 per day
Discounted Rate: $70.00 for 7 doses when paid in advance
Please call for our Intake, Readmit and Transfer fees.
The Center of Renewed Promises accepts cash, Master Card, Visa, or Discover.